- 100% ORGANIC NATURAL GELLING AGENT: Derived from red edible seaweed, Kappa Carrageenan is widely used in the food industry, for their gelling, thickening, and stabilizing properties. Their main application is in dairy and meat products, due to their strong binding to food proteins.
- VEGAN ALTERNATIVE TO GELATIN: Kappa carrageenan's main advantage over other thickeners and stabilizers - besides its unparalleled quality - is that it is 100% organic, natural, and kosher-certified. The perfect fit for all your culinary adventures!
- GREAT FOR MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY: A staple in molecular gastronomy and modernist cooking, kappa carrageenan powder is often used in flans, puddings, chocolate and other flavored milks and soy based beverages, and also as a source of dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FOOD GRADE INGREDIENTS: When it come to our premium carrageenan powder, we make a point of using nothing but the finest organic and natural ingredients, as well as state-of-the-art production processes and strict quality control.
- HUNDREDS OF OTHER USES: Kappa carrageenan has hundreds of other, non-food applications, and is commonly used as a non-chemical industrial thickener and stabilizer. Plus, if you happen to be a hobbyist and DYI enthusiast, Cape Crystal carrageenan is also perfect for marbling paper!
Premium Kappa Carrageenan Powder By Cape Crystal
Let's be realistic here - if you're reading this, you probably know very well what kappa carrageenan is, and you're looking for some to fuel your confectionary and culinary experiments.
If that's the case, well, you don't need to look any further. Cape crystal food grade kappa carrageenan is premium quality, food grade, and derived from 100% organic and natural ingredients - in other words, exactly what you've been looking for!
A 100% Natural & Organic Product, Perfect For All Your Culinary & Confectionary Needs
Naturally produced from edible red seaweed, kappa carrageenan is a food grade organic natural thickener, stabilizer & gelling agent commonly used by both amateur cooks and professional chefs.
Being the number one vegan and kosher alternative to bovine gelatin, kappa carrageenan is a staple in molecular gastronomy, modernist cooking, and also the dairy and meat product industry.
It's frequently use as a firming and gelling agent in milk, cheese, yogurts, and other dairy products, as well as milk- and soy-based beverages, beer, processed meat products, ice cream, and a thousand other things!
No matter whether you're a seasoned old-school chef, or an amateur cook who's just learning the tricks of the trade, it's never too early or too late to take your first steps in molecular gastronomy - and simple kappa carrageenan recipes are the best way to do so! It can be used to quickly and effortlessly create any of the following:
Flan & Pudding Desserts
Multi-Flavored Skimmed Milk, Milkshakes & Ice Cream
Fruit, Juice & Vitamin Jellies
Sauces, Dips & Salad Dressings
1000+1 Other Things Only Your Imagination Is The Limit!